Sale of modern off-plan apartments on Transversal 54 Cartagena de Indias,, Suite Piso 32 Apto 3205 Cartagena De Indias ( Bolivar, CO - 130012) Under Construction

$333,730,000 COP

Negrette & Andrade

Negrette & Andrade  Inmobiliaria Negrette & Andrade Inmobiliaria +573174348451 (Office) +575 4321587 (Office) +57 312 607 6253 (Cell) +575 4321587 (Fax) Request More Info

  • Type: Residential
  • Style: Apartment
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Garage: Single
  • Size: 55 sq. m.
  • Development Level: Under Construction

Description

Sale of modern off-plan apartments, located on Transversal 54 in Cartagena, a building with a novel Urban Oasis concept that highlights the exuberance of nature in its spaces and is designed to elevate the lives of its inhabitants and the environment.

Enjoy 1,000 m_ of social areas and a privileged view of the city from the spectacular swimming pool for adults with 4 built-in Jacuzzis.

The building will have: Swimming pool for adults and children, two gas grills, covered children's play area, equipped and air-conditioned gym, air-conditioned social room, spectacular viewpoint on the 40th floor of the building, commercial terrace on the first floor, bioclimatic lobby.

There are 7 apartments per floor from level 11.

The departments are separated with 5 million pesos, the initial fee is 30%, it is financed in several installments until the delivery date, the remaining balance of 70% is paid upon delivery.

Characteristics of the apartment:

Apartment type A: Constructed area: 55.19 m2, private built area: 43.93 m2, free private area: 6.33 m2.

Living-dining room, open kitchen, study, social bathroom, master bedroom with private bathroom, laundry area, balcony.

Attachments

P2#518576398
top
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.